The Muzzle-Loaders™ .32 cal bullet puller quickly removes bullets or balls stuck in the bore of your barrel. This puller fits all standard CVA, Traditions, Knight, Lyman & Thompson/Center ramrods with 10/32 threading. The bullet puller is designed to be used with .32 caliber and larger rifles or pistols.
The Muzzle-Loaders™ bullet puller is a must for every muzzleloader. The solid brass bullet puller fits most ramrods with 10-32 threading.
HOW TO USE:
1. Thread the bullet puller onto a ramrod.
2. Slide the bullet puller and ramrod into the barrel until the screw tip contacts the projectile.
3. Rotate the ramrod slowly clockwise tapping lightly on the end of the rod with a hammer allowing the puller screw to thread into the projectile.
4. Once the puller is screwed into the projectile, pull up on the ramrod extracting the projectile.
5. Once the projectile is removed, clean the bore to remove any fouling or particles.
NOTE: If puller comes free from projectile, continue to repeat the procedure. This may occur especially in fouled bores.
- Out of Stock Sold by Muzzle-Loaders.com
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return it to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery. We accept returns on all products that have not been used or registered, no questions asked. All returns are subject to a 5% Re-Stocking Fee. To make returning an item easy, contact our friendly customer service representatives toll free 1-855-236-5000.
HOW WE SHIP
Most items ship within 1 business day! We ship orders from our warehouse Monday through Friday. If an in-stock order is placed on Friday evening, Saturday or Sunday, it may not ship out until the following Monday.
We rush-ship directly to customer's doors throughout the United States. Depending on the shipping method and area of the country, orders can arrive in 1-5 business days. Our policy as an organization is to successfully deliver on all orders, regardless of the chosen shipment method.
Owned by Gemmer & Clemens, Inc. and based in La Grande, Oregon, we practice what we preach. We live in a town that has deep country roots and values, with a passion for the outdoors. Thanks again for shopping Muzzle-loaders.com!