In 1970, Thompson/Center entered the Black Powder market with the introduction of their first muzzleloading rifle, the Hawken™. Muzzleloading interest at that time was minimal. The market needed an innovative, quality rifle that would not only perform, but could be purchased at a reasonable price. Original or antique rifles were selling for high prices and most collectors opted not to fire these pieces. The T/C Hawken™ was the first of many muzzleloader types for Thompson Center.
Presently, Thompson Center produces an extensive line of single shot pistols and rifles, plus a full line of muzzleloading rifles and “black powder” accessories.
Items 1-24 of 33
- Thompson/Center® Impact SB Rifle Scope Combo - TC12065MZAs low as $399.00OUT OF STOCK
- Thompson/Center® Impact Vortex™ Scope Package - TC12065VSCAs low as $439.00OUT OF STOCK
- Thompson/Center® Impact SB - Burris™ Fullfield E1 Scope Combo - 12065BFCAs low as $479.00OUT OF STOCK
- T/C® Impact SB Mossy Oak™ Bottomlands -Burris Scope Combo - 12285BFCAs low as $509.00OUT OF STOCK
- T/C® Impact SB Realtree™ Edge Scope Combo - Burris Fullfield E1 3-9x40mm Scope - 12282BFCAs low as $549.00OUT OF STOCK
- T/C® Impact SB Mossy Oak™ Break-Up Country Combo - Burris™ 3-9x40mm Scope - 12286BFCAs low as $549.00OUT OF STOCK
- T/C® ™ Bone Collector Muzzleloader Rifle - .50 Caliber$599.00OUT OF STOCK
- Thompson/Center® ™ Bone Collector Muzzleloader Rifle - .50 Caliber - 8526MZAs low as $729.00OUT OF STOCK