The Muzzle-Loaders™ Brass Powder Measure makes loading your muzzleloader easy and consistent. The convenient all-brass funnel swivels to perfectly level off your powder each time, giving you more consistent, accurate loads.
This durable powder measure can handle up to 120 grains of blackpowder or Pyrodex™ propellant. The measure features solid brass construction that won't cause spark, and works well with all muzzleloading rifles.
***Always use caution when loading a firearm
HOW TO USE:
1. Loosen the knurled locking screw on the side of the measure.
2. Slide the adjustment bar downward to the charge setting desired. Each set is in 10-grain volumetric increments.
3. Tighten the locking screw to maintain setting.
4. Open the funnel swivel to the side.
5. Fill the measure with powder poured from flask
6. Return the funnel swivel to cut off and level the powder charge.
7. Place funnel spout into the muzzle. Pour powder into the muzzle.
8. Tap powder measure lightly to ensure all powder is out of the measure.
***Never smoke while loading or handling blackpowder or pyrodex. Ensure your muzzleloader is unloaded before loading.
- In stock Sold by Muzzle-Loaders.com
Great Measure review by Sam W. on 10/23/2018
"I was skeptical of the Muzzleloader.com branded measure, but this thing is really nice, great quality. Would recommend."
Powder Measure review by Jeff C. on 8/1/2018
"Works great, keeps charges consistent."
Write Your Own Review
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return it to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery. We accept returns on all products that have not been used or registered, no questions asked. All returns are subject to a 5% Re-Stocking Fee. To make returning an item easy, contact our friendly customer service representatives toll free 1-855-236-5000.
HOW WE SHIP
Most items ship within 1 business day! We ship orders from our warehouse Monday through Friday. If an in-stock order is placed on Friday evening, Saturday or Sunday, it may not ship out until the following Monday.
We rush-ship directly to customer's doors throughout the United States. Depending on the shipping method and area of the country, orders can arrive in 1-5 business days. Our policy as an organization is to successfully deliver on all orders, regardless of the chosen shipment method.
Owned by Gemmer & Clemens, Inc. and based in La Grande, Oregon, we practice what we preach. We live in a town that has deep country roots and values, with a passion for the outdoors. Thanks again for shopping Muzzle-loaders.com!