The Muzzle-Loaders Polymer Bullet Starter is the perfect bullet starter for any situation. The starter comes with 6 loading jags and will accommodate any bullet including ballistic tipped conical bullets, hollow point bullets and round balls. The durable polymer design ensures that you will get years of use out of the bullet starter and can be assured that it will perform in any weather.
When it comes to accuracy proper alignment of the projectile is of the utmost importance. With the Muzzle-Loaders Polymer Bullet Starter, you can be confident that each projectile will be properly aligned to ensure maximum accuracy.
The Muzzle-Loaders team is dedicated to providing our customers with high quality and affordable muzzleloading equipment. Ensure you are ready for your upcoming muzzleloader hunt or shoot with our Polymer Bullet Starter.
HOW TO USE:
1. Determine which tips fit the bullet you are using. The hollow point tips should reach the base of the hollow cavity, use the concave tips for polymer tipped bullets.
2. Thread the tip into both the long and short starter on the bullet starter.
3. Place the projectile so that the tip engages the projectile.
4. Place the bullet starter with the adapter tip over the projectile so that the tip engages the projectile.
5. Press the handle to start the bullet into the barrel.
6. Use the long starter to push the projectile further down the barrel.
7. Use the ramrod to fully seat the projectile against the powder charge.
***Ensure the muzzleloader is unloaded before loading. Never lean over or stand in front of the muzzle at any time. Always ensure the projectile is firmly seated against powder charge when loading.
Bullet Adapter Tips
SET OF 6 TIPS
Designed To Fit
HOLLOW POINT, POLYMER TIP & ROUND BALL PROJECTILES
Muzzle-Loaders™ Polymer Bullet Starter with 6 Jags - MZ1495.
- In stock Sold by Muzzle-Loaders.com
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return it to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery. We accept returns on all products that have not been used or registered, no questions asked. All returns are subject to a 5% Re-Stocking Fee. To make returning an item easy, contact our friendly customer service representatives toll free 1-855-236-5000.
HOW WE SHIP
Most items ship within 1 business day! We ship orders from our warehouse Monday through Friday. If an in-stock order is placed on Friday evening, Saturday or Sunday, it may not ship out until the following Monday.
We rush-ship directly to customer's doors throughout the United States. Depending on the shipping method and area of the country, orders can arrive in 1-5 business days. Our policy as an organization is to successfully deliver on all orders, regardless of the chosen shipment method.
Owned by Gemmer & Clemens, Inc. and based in La Grande, Oregon, we practice what we preach. We live in a town that has deep country roots and values, with a passion for the outdoors. Thanks again for shopping Muzzle-loaders.com!